Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Busy cleaning

Today I spent the day cleaning and rearranging my unit. The bedroom, bathroom and kitchen have almost been finished so was able to move my bed back into the bedroom and start cleaning out the lounge. I boxed and placed stuff in preparation to store on shelves that have been built in my workshop.
With my nephews,6-11 years old, coming to stay on Friday I've planned to show them how to cut granite and polish it to a shine. I also thought I could give them a turn at using my foredom carving machine under strict supervision i.e. they can place their hand over mine!

 It feels good to be busy and have had several ideas that I can turn into sculptures. It's funny how sometimes one idea can lead to several other ideas rapidly. I look forward to placing some of the stages on here when I have some photo's of my progress.

No comments: