Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

No Camera

Unfortunately my camera has been stolen so I'm on hold as far as images goes which is really disappointing. I've got the materials I needed to finish off the walnut carving I've been working on so this will give me something to do.
I have a cold at the moment, which is rare for me. I'm lucky if I get sick twice a year. I put that down to giving up smoking approx 12 years ago.
On the other side of things, I've cleaned up some beef bone and sketched on some designs that are ready for me to work on.

We have a lovely sunny day here and really, our winter has been kind to us again. I think I feel well enough to get dressed(12.54pm) lol, and do some work. Hopefully I'll be able to sweat most of the bug out which kind of reminds of this picture I did for my nephew many years ago. A4 black pen. He loves bugs.


No comments: